--

My Blog List

25.4.10

Coverage on Grassroots Modern

Hey All,

On Friday, this blog was featured on Grassroots Modern, a wonderful design blog that looks for affordable and modern design. Creede Fitch, the founder of the blog, was hooked by my new and improved pitch!

Creede, who is not only a blogger but a manufacturer of modern and affordable doors (and capabilities to produce furniture), showed interest in manufacturing a "short production run" of one of my designs. He has the facilities, and the same passion for affordable design as I do, so I'm hoping it works out.

More to come soon--

D

2 comments:

  1. very impressive. would such an undertaking satisfy your expectations in "manufacturing" on of your designs as per title description?

    Ruben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruben,

    It would definitely meet my goal-- to have the chair produced professionally. However, a production run of 10 would only be the beginning of my designs' manufacturing, I would hope.

    Thank you for your comment!

    Best,

    David

    ReplyDelete